Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA)
Root Cause Protocol Lab Tests
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) shows us:
- how well you are making energy at the cellular level, and
- how well you respond to stress of all kinds.
Minerals are the keys to your biochemistry. Balance the minerals, and you feel better.
In addition to the HTMA, you will want specific data about the functioning of copper, magnesium, iron, and retinol-A. This important additional data comes from the Root Cause Protocol (RCP) blood tests.
From your HTMA and from your RCP blood tests:
- We assess your energy level, stress, and mineral balance.
- We discuss how your labs shine light on your situation.
- We discuss specific suggestions personalized to your situation.
As your minerals come into better balance:
- Your physical well-being improves.
- Your mind sharpens and resolves old traumas.
- Your spirit awakens and connects you with things you care about deeply.
- You can track changes and progress.